Moonchild jógadýna Olive XL
Extra stór Moonchild dýna 2metrar x 0.66m x 5mm
- Frábært grip og mýkt, hentar í allar tegundir jóga og æfinga
- Hentar sérstaklega vel í Rope Yoga
- 5mm þykkt, stöm og mjúk - fer vel með mjaðmir, hné og liði
- Stærð: 200 x 67cm x 5mm - þyngd 2.6kg
- Inngrafnar fallegar Moonchild merkingar.
- Framleidd úr náttúrulegu hrágúmí í bland við vegan vottað gervileður.
- Latex free og laus við PVC
- The Moon Mat XL - now available in an extra long & wide version. Enhance your practice with total comfort and control. The Stay Grounded Yoga Mat by Moonchild Yoga Wear is carefully designed with the perfect balance of firm grip and soft support. Natural rubber is blended with vegan friendly PU-leather and finished with a grippy texture to support your balance, even through sweaty sessions.
- The lightweight mat only weighs 2.6kg, so it’s easy to carry to class and the 5mm cushioned gives your hips and joints the support you need. The center line and iconic moon phases are engraved into the surface to help you stay connected and balanced through every transition.
- Natural rubber, free of PVC or other harmful substances
- Rubber yoga mats are 99% latex free, and safe for most people with a latex hypersensitivity. In case of a very severe allergy, contact with the mat is not recommended.
- Natural Rubber + vegan friendly PU-leather yoga mat
- Iconic moon phases engraved
- Great grip even during sweaty practice
- 5mm cushion for hips, knees and floor poses
- Lightweight and durable (2.6kg)
- XL Size: 200 x 66cm x 5mm
- Care Instructions
- Because of the absorbent (and hygienic) materials we use, it is the case that your skin’s natural oils may mark or stain the surface of the mat. Try to avoid practicing on the mat with freshly applied oily creams or body oils, etc. as of course these may stain the mat even more. The good news is that these sorts of marks will often fade gradually with time or after cleaning like suggested above. But overall, we hope you will be proud of your mat’s "memories" from all those hours of practice.
- Social responsible
- Moonchild Yoga Wear is working with Women for Women International to support women survivors of war rebuild their lives, through a 12-months training program which will help them start their own business.